Shareholding Structure of Group of Company
As of 25 February 2021
- /1 Dusit Thani PLC. (DTC) will gradually sell its shares to Central Pattana PLC. (CPN) which the final shareholding proportion will be 60:40.
- /2 DTC sold a 5.5% of its share to CPN in January 2021 which decreases its shareholding proportion to 16.5%. The final shareholding proportion of DTC and CPN will be 15:85.
- /3 Dusit China Capital Co., Ltd. has increased its shareholding stake in Dusit Fudu Hotel Management (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. from 45.00% to 77.50%.
- /4 The registration of the Company's dissolution is made on November 17, 2020. It has currently been in the process of liquidation.
- /5 It is incorporated on February 11, 2021 to support the development of culinary arts and beverage, providing advisory as well as leasing of area and facilities for food business operation.
- /6 It is incorporated on February 11, 2021 to operate a school of specialty in culinary arts.