Shareholding Structure of Group of Company
As of 25 February 2020
- /1 Dusit Thani PLC. (DTC) will gradually sell its shares to Central Pattana PLC. (CPN) which the final shareholding proportion will be 60:40
- /2 DTC will gradually sell its shares CPN which the final shareholding will be 15:85
- /3 On 19 November 2019, DTC additionally acquired 51% shares in D&J Co., Ltd. (formerly named Dusit Colours Co., Ltd.) from Colours Internaitonal Co., Ltd. DTC’s shareholding proportion in D&J Co., Ltd. equals to 100% accordlingly.
- /4 In January 2020, Dusit Food Co., Ltd. has invested 51% in Epicure Catering Co., Ltd. ("ECC")
- /5 ECC has initially acquired 51% shares in The Cateres Joint Stock in January 2020 and will gradually acquire 19% shares and 30% shares in April 2021 and April 2022, respectively.
- /6 Dusit Thani Philippines, Inc. will sell 3,599,997 shares in Dusit Hospitality Education Philippines, Inc (“DHMC”) representing 40% of the total shares of DHMC, to Fine Properties, Inc. in the Philippines in March 2020.