Sustainability Governance Structure
With sustainable development central to our business agenda, our management structures for sustainable business are integrated into our organisational framework and cascade to all levels.
Reflecting our companywide commitment to sustainable operations, our Sustainability Committee was formed in 2018 to create and develop the processes, procedures and policies required to achieve our social and environmental goals. Led by the heads of departments of various business functions within the company, the Sustainability Committee meets quarterly to discuss the progress of its various projects and seek ways to improve and enhance our operations for a greener, better world.
The responsibilities of the Sustainability Committee include:
- Strategize and develop policies, targets and key performance indicators that will lead to long-term development
- Driving the integration of sustainability strategy into our business plans
- Providing consultation and the necessary resources for decision making on material issues
- Monitoring, reviewing and evaluating sustainability performance
- Generating employee awareness and promoting an organisational culture that embodies sustainability