Dusit Education Division has the ambition and expertise to develop and operate worldwide, with partners who share our philosophy, new hotel schools.
A development plan entails the following stages:
Feasibility & Business plan
- Identification of the market dynamics for a hotel school;
- Definition of the concept, positioning and dimension of the school in line with the market demands as well as formal education rules and regulations;
- Proposals for a curriculum;
- Definition of the requirements for infrastructure and facilities as well as the main design specifications;
- Organization and staffing requirements;
- Financial analysis: investment costs as well as financial performance projections;
Development & Pre-opening
- Management and operational systems marketing & student recruitment plans, organizational development, staffing guidelines and recruitment planning, standard operations procedures and budgeting;
- Faculty training and development of courses and courseware;
- Technical services as to the design of the school building, the interior design and facilities, the construction process and pre-opening site inspections;
Operations & Management
The Dusit School is managed under Dusit’s responsibility, based on a hotel school management contract between the owner(s) and Dusit Education.
The management of the school is supported by Dusit corporate office for academic and non- academic matters. Dusit’s extensive experience in managing hotels as well as hotel schools ensures the quality of this support.